Our professional, highly-skilled technicians implement the latest methods, technologies and best quality parts to repair your car to the original manufacturer’s specification to make sure your vehicle is repaired safely.
- Disassembly – Most repairs have hidden damages that cannot be seen unless the vehicle has been torn down. When hidden damages are found, the insurance companies will have to re-inspect your car to see the additional damage, resulting in a supplement. If needed, more parts will be ordered.
- Create a repair plan and order parts – Parts are ordered for your car and availability is checked. Depending on the type of car, special orders may result in delays.
- Repair – Conduct a structural and body repair.
- Paint – Refinish and paint.
- Quality Control – Conduct a quality control inspections.
- Delivery – Clean up, wash and vacuum, finalize paperwork and arrange with customer for delivery.